Diploma in Early Childhood Education
Graduate in any discipline or higher secondary with English as the medium of learning.
Aged above 18 years.
One semester of 6 months.
Practical work in a school setting: 5 days a week, 5 hours per class.
Theory classes: 1 day a week for 5 hours.
Assessment of Trainees
- Single term examination.
- Assessment of creative activities.
On successful completion of the program the students will be able to
- Be an effective teacher in any kindergarten school of international repute.
- Understand young children and their development.
- Counsel parents in handling young children.
- Equip children to face the challenges of tomorrow.
Undertaking 6 months internship will enable the students to upgrade from Diploma to Advanced Diploma in Early Childhood Education.